Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
UTCOM 2012 Wiki
Pages and Files
Immunity & Infection
USMLE Step 1
General Info & Advice
USMLE Step 2
Welcome to the wiki page for the UTCOM class of 2012
This is a
page that is here to make your life in med school easier
Which page should I go to first?
Look on the left and find the link to the Block you are interested in
How do I contribute?
First you need to create an account.
Click on the “Join” link in the top right of the page
Provide a username, password and email address
Once you have created a Wikispaces account, you will need to join the UTCOM 2012 Wiki. Do this by clicking on the “Join this Space” link in the upper left side of the page (you will then have to wait so we can verify you are part of our class)
Then all you have to do is click the "edit this page" button and you can add whatever you like
Medical Student Council Google Calendar
You can view and subscribe to the
2012 MSC Google Calendar
(click here for details)
. See below for a fully functional demo!
You can view and edit the
2011 and 2012 Google Map
What is the wiki used for?
Creating a collaborative study tool
Sharing notes, answers to objectives, study guides, etc.
... and anything else you can think of, YOU are in control of it
Resources from previous years will be added as they become available
Getting Started with the Wiki
Tutorial and FAQ
created by last year's class
Check out the 'Other Links' on the left had side of this page. You will find a bunch of great resources you might not have known exist.
(it is really quick and easy to do so) you can edit these pages and make them more useful
Getting Started with Integrating Google into your UT Life
How to access your UT email in Gmail
How to view your classes in Google Calendar
How to view and contribute to the Google Calendar for all of the **UTCOM extracurricular activities**
How to get and contribute to the custom-made Google Map that includes everything you want to find in Toledo
A comprehensive calendar for all UTCOM classes and extracurricular activities
Keeping track of all of the med school classes AND especially the extracurricular activities is difficult. The main reasons for this are that the extracurricular activities is that the current calendar is inconvenient and it does not contain a comprehensive view of the student’s schedule
Therefore, a Google Calendar was created that allows students to view their class schedule as well as their extracurricular activities in the same place
What are the benefits of a comprehensive calendar with events and classes?
* Group leaders will be able to easily see when students are having their tests and so they will know when not to schedule a meeting
* Students won't have to search through tons of emails to figure out the time of their next meeting
Why should we use Google Calendar?
* You can view many calendars (different lists of events) all in one place. This means that you can view the times of your classes, extracurricular activities, and things going on in your personal life all at the same time
* You can overlay a personal calendar to add their own events and appointments
* You can easily access the calendar anywhere, including iPhones and partially Outlook
* It is fully integrated with Gmail, the email service that most students use
Check it out and add it to your own Google Calendar
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"